Local Services For Palm Bay, FL and surrounding areas
My names Alexander Deep, I'm 15 and do all of different services. Services that include:
Lawn care deals with any time of work outside. Such as, mowing, laying mulch, pool clean up, gutters, etc.
I babysit all ages. I'm certified with CPR, Defibrillator, and Parenting Care by Red Cross.
I help people box items up when they move and all help unpack and move furniture and such in and out.
I tutor all ages as long as their in elementary school. My best subject is Math, but I'm still good with everything else.
I wash cars or any other vehicle you might have. I do the inside and out.
I can be your personal maid for as long as you need. Such as I can come every week or so and clean the house up and such.
I'll repair your electronics, such as, phones, computers, electric toys, etc.
I will care for your pets as in walking them and caring for them when your away.
Are you an employer for a company or business. Contact me I'd be happy to learn more on the work your have for me :).
Did I not list what you were looking for? Contact me and let's talk about what you need done.
Contact Me-
Call anytime your able to. If I do not answer leave a voice mail with the reason you were calling and a callback number.
Please label it as "Work"/"Job" or anything that will grabs my attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment